|Identification & Bylaws|
|World Council Activities|
|NGO - DPI - UN - ECOSOC|
|Social and Charity|
|Lebanese & Famous|
|A piece of Paradize on Earth|
|Miss Lebanon Emigrant|
Counter of the Donations:
US$ 94 400
|The North America Regional Council meeting on April 18, 2008|
|Friday, 29 February 2008|
The World Lebanese Cultural Union in North America will hold a regional meeting on April 18, 2008 in Las Vegas. All members of all chapters in the US and Canada are invited and encouraged to attend. Please note that our World President Elie Hakme and World Secretary General Georges Abi Raad and other WLCU World Council members will be with us on that weekend as the WLCU will also hold a World Council at the same location on the following day, April 19. In addition, we have coordinated this year with the American Lebanese Medical Association (ALMA) which will hold its annual conference at the same venue on the same weekend.
The agendas, logistics, and events are being worked out but for now, please hold the dates, circulate among all members of your chapters and plan on attending. To recapture:
April 18: WLCU Regional Meeting for our North American Region (US & Canada).
April 19: WLCU World Council. You are all invited to attend. A number of colleagues will be arriving from our various regions around the world.
1. Circulate this message to all members of your local chapters (I am including all the addresses I have but I know I don't have them all).
2. If you can assist with the preparation for the meetings, please reply and let me know.
3. Hotel details will be forthcoming.
4. Plan on arriving in Las Vegas on Thursday evening at the latest (April 17) in order to be present in the morning of the 18th.
5. It would be good if you keep me posted on your plans.
Stay tuned for additional information.
|< Prev||Next >|
WLCU on Facebook
Gema Center , 9th Floor
Tel/Fax : 961-4-540015